Monday, June 18, 2007

123.7 Back Again

Well, I weighed myself this morning. Actually, I thought I'd gained way more than I have (1kg).

I got waylaid by the boys having a collective month off school over Spring. What made things even more difficult was that the friend I walk with had gone off for a fabby Spring holiday. To control my diet and exercise I need two things: a routine and someone to walk with. I am dreadful at getting out and walking by myself.

What I'm not so bad at is getting out in the sunshine and swimming in the outdoor pool. The weather this week promises to be warm so maybe I'll be able to do some proper swimming. We'll see.

Eurgghhh, I'm boring myself with this entry so I'm bringing it to a close.

3 comments:

aena said...

Maybe I should walk all the way from St. Gallen to your place and then walk with you? I could use the exercise (I just started my very own weight loss program which consists of trying to move my butt a bit more often, taking the stairs instead of the elevator, etc. Oh, and getting rid of anything really really bad in my kitchen;-)). And I also go to my local Badi! It rocks!

Melody said...

(Gee that red is BRIGHT!) I'll walk with you. Oh. That's right. We live too far away from each other.

spentrails said...

I'd love to walk with you. Not sure we'd get very far as we'd be giggling all the way. Mind you, that could be good for the tummy muscles.

Have just discovered this other blog - shame on me.