Tuesday, June 10, 2008

131.1kgs

I made no effort whatsoever last week. I was so disappointed with last week's result that I even sabotaged myself for the entirety of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I even cancelled walking on Thursday morning because I was so pissed off. Because, you know, it's the walking that will suffer, not me. By the time I pulled myself out of it, I had enough wits about me to start planning my meals again. Not real, family mealtime planning but personal, all-about-me planning. Like, if I had a biggish lunch, then I would just mind what I watched for dinner. I was at a wedding last weekend which involved lots of wine drinking, and a special Mexican dish of turkey in chocolate & chilli sauce. True story- I was so drunk that when I asked my friend what the meat in the chocolate & chilli sauce was I thought he told me it was donkey. It got through eventually that I'd not eaten Eeyore but was actually Turkey Lurkey I'd had for dinner.

I've noticed that there hasn't been much snacking or the craving to have a frenzied chocolate session in the past few weeks. That has to be good. It's not that I haven't eaten chocolate at all, just that I've only had very small bits here and there.

Some good news this week was that I bought a frock that was two sizes too small for me and it actually looked very nice. The great thing about the super-stretchy fabric is that it will hopefully continue to look better and better as I hopefully lose weight.

I'm making a real effort this week. Let's see how I do. I have a Mexican cooking class tonight. ¡Viva la fajita!

No comments: