Monday, March 26, 2007

124.6 A Shocker of a Week

I was doing so well, right up until Thursday night. I gave in to carb cravings all weekend and didn't do any exercise (apart from a game of ten pin bowling- like that's exercise!) I was eating out of boredom. I ate Burger King, Bread, Cheese, Butter, Salami, a Kebab, you name it- I ate it, and I threw my points out of the window. I didn't even write down what I was eating, because I knew I was doing so badly.

The only thing I didn't give in to was a craving for chocolate. I'm three weeks in and won't give up on that one.

There's not much more to say really, except that it's the start of a new week. I have to do much, much better this week or I could find myself on one of these Aussie super-stretchers if I keep eating the way I am. How embarrassing would that be? "Yeah, we're gonna need a super-stretcher. This woman who choked on her Whopper's been super-sized!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, boredom is a bitch. I tend to eat like a pig when I´m bored, unhappy, etc. All that counting-points thing gets me obsessing over food even more (tried that) and I end up eating more than I ever would have.
Hope it works for you.